What does it consist of?
Bufete Buades’ Mediation and Arbitration practice area covers all aspects from the use of mediation for the resolution of any kind of conflict – encouraging participants to settle out of court and avoid invoking the courts to rule on the dispute – to guidance on following national or international arbitration procedures.
Specialist legal advice
- Drawing up out-of-court settlements
- Drawing up agreements to submit to arbitration
- Formalising and monitoring arbitration agreements until a decision is reached.
- Processing all types of incidents arising from the arbitration proceedings, such as precautionary measures, annulments and revisions of decisions.
- Enforcement of national and international arbitration decisions.