What does it consist of?
Bufete Buades’ Property, Building and Planning Law practice area advises private individuals, companies and institutions with interests in the sector, in both judicial and extrajudicial matters.
How does our firm manage your labour issues?
Our large team of professionals combines solid professional education and training with extensive experience, enabling us to offer premium legal services and, where circumstances demand, put together multidisciplinary working groups involving practitioners from the different sections of the firm.
Specialist legal advice
- Legal transactions related to property and real property companies
- Urban and rural leasing
- Commonhold property
- Works performance contracts, technical consultation in relation to architecture, engineering, project and building management.
- Liability of building agents
- Land classification and planning regulations. Plans and documentation.
- General and development urban planning. Action plans and limitation of aspects of development.
- Traditional systematic urban planning management. Compensation for alteration to plans or extraordinary requirements.
- Urban development agreements
- Planning permission
- Urban planning assessment
- Bringing actions and defending administrative and jurisdictional appeals