What does it consist of?
The Bufete Buades Law Firm’s Real Estate Property and Construction Law Department provides expert legal advice to private individuals, companies and institutions with interests in the sector, in legal issues both in and out of court.
How is this issue managed in our law firm?
Our extensive team of professionals, with highly trained educational backgrounds and extensive experience, allow us to provide a premium quality legal service, as well as to create, when thus required by circumstances, multi-disciplinary work teams comprised by the leading experts in of our law firm’s diverse departments.
Expert Legal and Technical advice:
Real Estate sector
- Legal business on all types of real estate properties and real estate property companies.
- Due diligence processes for the purchases of real estate assets.
- Urban, rural and industry lease agreements.
- Horizontal property law. Real estate complexes.
- Surface rights.
- Mortgage law and real property rights in general.
- Works execution contracts, subcontracting, technical consultancy, architecture, engineering and project management, among others.
- Liability of building agents.