What does it consist of?
Bufete Buades’ Commercial Law practice area ensures that public or private property groups receive comprehensive legal advice on their commercial and financial transactions.
How does our firm manage your labour issues?
The firm’s dedication, strong commercial vocation and the expertise of our legal team enable us to understand corporate objectives and circumstances, specific sector practices, and the financial consequences of legal assessment.
We assist clients in all areas, from the most straightforward secretarial matters, such as official notices, minutes and certificates, to the most complicated corporate operations, such as mergers, divisions, dissolution and liquidation.
A number of the questions we advise on are listed below for purely illustrative purposes:
- Commercial agreements
- Commercial, agency, distribution, franchise and supply agreements
- Outsourcing licences and agreements
- Banking and finance law
- Formalisation of guarantees in rem or personal guarantees
- Partnership agreements
- Company law
- Company incorporation
- Amendments to articles of association
- Secretariats to the Board
- Corporate restructuring
- Obligations and liabilities of shareholders and directors
- Partner and shareholder agreements